Soundcore by Anker P3 Bluetooth earbuds are a popular choice for wireless listening on the go. With their sleek design, impressive sound quality, and long battery life, the P3 earbuds make it easy to enjoy your music, podcasts, and calls without wires getting in the way. However, before you can start using your P3 earbuds, you need to pair them with your smartphone or other Bluetooth-enabled device.
The pairing process is quick and straightforward, but it’s important to follow the steps properly to ensure a strong connection. In this simple guide, we will walk you through how to successfully pair your Soundcore P3 earphone so you can start listening wirelessly.
Top Soundcore P3 Earbuds HeadPhones Baba DEALs
- Long Playtime, Fast Charging: Get up to 10 hours…
- Fueled by The Beat: Life P3 noise cancelling…
- Multi-Mode Noise Cancelling: Select from 3 noise…
- AI-Enhanced Call Performance: Life P3 noise…
Here are some troubleshooting tips if you’re having difficulty getting your P3 head-phones to pair:
- Keep the earbuds and device within 1-2 feet during first-time pairing.
- On your device, delete/forget the “Soundcore P3” if it’s still showing as paired even when earplugs aren’t connected. Then re-pair.
- Fully recharge the head-phones and retry the pairing process.
- Reset the head-phones and your device’s network settings by powering them off and back on.
- Update your device’s operating system and Bluetooth drivers if they are out of date.
- Remove any nearby objects or devices that could cause Bluetooth interference.
Following this pairing guide carefully while double-checking the conditions should allow you to successfully connect Sony headphones to Macbook. Now you can enjoy stellar sound on the go without any wires holding you back!
Preparing for Pairing
Before pairing your P3 earplug, make sure that:
- The earphones are fully charged. The LED indicator light will continuously flash white when they need charging.
- Bluetooth is enabled on your phone or device. On most smartphones, you can find the Bluetooth settings in the Settings app.
- The device you are pairing with is within Bluetooth range, which is usually up to 30 feet.
- The P3 earbuds are in pairing mode. To activate, take both earplugs out of the case. The LED light will flash red and blue to indicate earphone pairing mode.
Once these conditions are met, you can move on to the actual pairing process.
Pairing Your P3 Earbuds
Most Bluetooth devices have a very similar process for pairing new headphones or speakers. Follow these general steps:
- On your phone/device, open the Bluetooth settings menu.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. The menu will then show available devices – your P3 earplugs should show up as “Soundcore P3” or something similar.
- Tap on “Soundcore P3” to initiate pairing. On some devices, you may need to tap “Pair” or “Connect” after selecting it.
- If prompted, agree to any connection or pairing requests on your phone and the earbuds.
- Once successfully paired, you’ll typically hear a confirmation tone or voice prompt from the earbuds.
- In your device’s Bluetooth menu, “Soundcore P3” should now show as a Connected device instead of Available.
Some phones may vary slightly in the process, but the steps are generally the same. If you run into any issues getting the P3 earphone to pair, you can try restarting them by placing them back in the charging case for 5 seconds and then taking them back out. This will reset the earphone and allow you to retry the pairing process from the beginning.
Connecting After Initial Pairing
Once you are going to initially pair your earphone to a device, they will stay paired unless you explicitly unpair them. So you just need to connect them afterward. This works seamlessly for iPhone users, as the earbuds will automatically connect to the last paired device when taken out of the case.
For other devices, you simply need to go to the Bluetooth menu and select “Soundcore P3” from the list of previously paired devices. The earphone should then connect within a few seconds.
If for some reason your earbuds are not automatically connecting, follow the initial pairing process again to re-establish the link. You may also need to delete the earbuds from your device’s Bluetooth menu and connect them as if they are a new device.
Pairing with Multiple Devices
A great feature of the Soundcore P3 earphone is the ability to have them paired with multiple devices, such as your smartphone and tablet, and switch between them easily.
To pair with a second or third device, simply follow the same initial pairing process on the new device while the earphone is in pairing mode. The P3 earbuds can remember up to 8 paired devices.
Switching the connection is then just a matter of going to the Bluetooth menu on the device you want to listen from and connecting the earphone to TV. They will disconnect from any other paired device when connecting to a new one.
Resetting Your Earbuds
If your Soundcore P3 earbuds start having connectivity problems, you may need to reset them. This can be done by placing both earphones back in the charging case for 10-15 seconds until the LED light starts rapidly flashing.
Take them back out of the case and they will be reset, deleting any prior paired connections. You can then go through the pairing process again from scratch. Hopefully, this resolves any lingering connection issues!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Take both earbuds out of the charging case. The LED light will flash red and blue to indicate earphone pairing mode.
First, make sure that Bluetooth is in enabled mode on your device. Then delete/forget the “Soundcore P3” from your Bluetooth settings and try pairing again from scratch. You can also reset the earbuds and try again.
The earbuds pair together so both need to be in pairing mode for successful pairing. Put both earbuds back in the case for 5 seconds and then take them out to reset. They should now pair together.
Soundcore lists up to 7 hours of playtime per charge, with an additional 30 hours from the charging case. Usage conditions can affect this.
No, once paired the first time, the earbuds will remember those pairings. Just select “Soundcore P3” from the new device’s Bluetooth menu to connect.
Try resetting the earbuds by placing them in the charging case for 10+ seconds. Also, delete/forget them from your device’s Bluetooth settings and re-pair them from scratch.
In conclusion, pairing the Soundcore P3 earbuds is a quick and easy process. Simply ensure Bluetooth is enabled on your device, activate pairing mode on the earbuds, locate “Soundcore P3” in your device’s Bluetooth menu, and connect.
Follow the troubleshooting tips if issues arise. With the P3 earbuds wirelessly paired to your smartphone or tablet, you can conveniently enjoy great audio anywhere you go.
Relevant Guides And Tips
- How to Charge Wireless Earbuds Fast? [A Guide]
- Is Bass Bad For Your Ears?
- How to Turn Off Bose 700 Headphones: Ultimate Guide
Anneq Aish Choudhary is a passionate writer with a keen interest in headphones and music. With years of experience in writing about technology, Anneq has a deep understanding of the latest trends and innovations in the headphone industry. Anneq’s articles provide valuable insights into the best headphones on the market.